Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Well howdy to you too!

Right as class begun this morning (I had the entire 4th grade, minus special ed, again), Edgar shouted, "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!" to no one in particular. This kind of awesome hush descended over the classroom. I guess they thought I was going to erupt. I was too taken aback to do anything but call one of our admins to come get him. He didn't yell it out at anyone in particular, but there was a weird note of triumph in his voice. Yesterday, I had to write him up for running and jumping at the wall in the hallway and turning a backflip. Today he got suspended. It was sort of a shit day all around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Venha Futuro said...

Your blog is about serious things. You DO serious things. These kids are serious people. And I'm barely capable of thinking about serious things right now, let alone expressing serious ideas. So let me say something completely frivolous: I hope your Carnaval, such as it is, is going well.

2/18/2007 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home