Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Countdown: 6 Days

School starts for the kiddos in less than a week and I am completely unprepared. I know, you're shocked. I'm still loving my new campus. I hope the honeymoon is never over. But, seriously, teachers at this school actually read. Books. If I mention an article on education I read, a lot of times someone else has read it too! Same with children's books! I feel like I'm on a campus where I can learn things from other people. The last campus... not so much.

On a unrelated note (well, maybe related, I was shopping for school clothes), I set foot into a Gap store for the first time in my entire life last weekend. My friend looked at me funny today when I said that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I actually don't mind Gap clothes. There was a time when my best jeans were from there.
The stores make me stabby, though.

8/22/2007 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home