Friday, May 18, 2007

Well...

I have been hired at a new campus, so I won't be returning to the same school next year. I didn't actively search for a new position, but I put in applications at two schools I had my eye on before I even moved to this district. One of them called me within the hour. So next year, I will be teaching 4th grade ESL in one of the best public schools in my region. I'm kind of floored right now. This could be a very good thing for my career. I'll be teaching at the kind of school I'd like my own future children to attend.

I am pretty broken up about leaving where I teach now, despite everything. I have some other things to talk about, but I'll leave it at this, for right now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Awesome. Good for you!

5/19/2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger Venha Futuro said...

Congratulations!

5/20/2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home